Withdraw from All Classes for a Semester
As a reminder, withdrawing is dropping all your classes in a semester (going down to 0 hours).
- You can check the final withdrawal deadline on the academic calendar.
- Withdrawal refund deadline information can be found on the Student Business Services Withdrawal/Drop Refund web page or contact Student Business Services at (512) 245-2544.
- Submitting an online withdrawal form will only withdraw you from the specified semester. This will not interfere with the current or additional semesters you may be registered.
- If planning to withdraw from the university, you will need to submit a withdrawal request for each semester you have registered.
- To withdraw from all classes, submit the Online University Withdrawal form.